Join us for our FIRST West Coast workshop...and first workshop of the New Year!!! Create 3 restorative, ritual bath blends to give you a relaxing start to the New Year. Create a full set of bath products, a wonderful way to promote balance, relaxation and inspire time for nurturing rituals...especially important after a busy holiday season! Learn the secrets to ensure your next bath will deliver unbelievable benefits to your body and soul.
Location: Gather & Mill in Grass Valley, California
Date: Tuesday, January 2nd
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Investment: $45 per person (RSVP with Gather & Mill required)
In this workshop, you will create 3 bath blends and:
1. Learn about a variety of salts used in bathing rituals and their benefits
2. Discover benefits of different essential oils and carrier oils and how to blend them
3. Create a customized blend of essential oils to embrace the winter season – think woodsy and fresh
4. Learn about different seaweed varieties and botanicals how they can aid with detoxing
5. Discuss the idea of 360 degree self-care and learn about other self-nurturing rituals
6. Receive one-on-one instruction from Leslie, founder of Dirty Mermaid Beauty
7. Be provided with all materials, packaging and ingredients needed to create a customized wintery mineral salt soak + single bath milk + single bath tea/facial steam.