Join us for workshops in our NEW California home + studio space! Create 3 ritual bath blends to give you Self-Care Sunday feels (any day of the week). Create a full set of bath products, a wonderful way to promote balance, relaxation and inspire time for nurturing rituals. Learn the secrets to ensure your next bath will deliver unbelievable benefits to your body and soul.
Location: Dirty Mermaid Studio + Home in Albany, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
Date: Saturday, April 13th
Time: 11am - 1pm
Cost: $65 per person
RSVP for exact location. Mimosas, tea and light snacks will be served!
In the workshop, you will:
1. Learn about a variety of salts used in bathing rituals and their benefits
2. Discover benefits of different essential oils and carrier oils and how to blend them
3. Create a customized blend of essential oils to embrace the winter season – think woodsy and fresh
4. Learn about different seaweed varieties and how they can aid with detoxing
5. Discuss the idea of 360 degree self-care and learn about other self-nurturing rituals
6. Receive one-on-one instruction from Leslie, in an intimate environment at the Dirty Mermaid Studio
7. Be provided with all materials, packaging and ingredients needed to create a customized wintery mineral salt soak + single bath milk + single bath tea/facial steam