I've developed a fun class for Keenobby, a newly launched experiential learning platform, on creating essential oil blends to embrace the changing seasons. Why I love this learning experience? It invites you into the maker/designer's studio space where you can make and learn in an intimate environment. Go check out other wonderful Keenobby classes or sign-up to be an Expertainer and share your talents as well!
Location: Dirty Mermaid Studio in Flatbush/Ditmas Park
Date: Sunday, September 11th
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Cost: $40 per person
In the class, you will:
1. Learn about a variety of salts used in bathing rituals and their benefits
2. Discover benefits of different essential oils and carrier oils and how to blend them
3. Create a customized blend of your choice to embrace the final month of the summer season (think CITRUS!)
4. Learn about different seaweed varieties and how they can aid with detoxing
5. Discuss the idea of 360 degree self-care and learn about other self-nurturing rituals
6. Receive one-on-one instruction from ME in an intimate environment at the Dirty Mermaid Studio
7. Be provided with all materials, Miron Glass packaging and ingredients needed to create your own customized seasonal soak blend
8. Make a great treat-yo-self gift or give to a friend
Light afternoon snacks and tea will be served!